Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipped within 7 - 14 workdays.
Please note that due to disturbances in supply chains, some manufacturers can't keep their promised delivery times. If your order is time-critical, please send us a message so we can check for availability.
- Product number: 1970858
- Manufacturer No.: 000-13249-001
- EAN: 9420024154380
The NAC-2 autopilot computer is the control center behind your Simrad Autopilot system. It contains the electronics that are required to operate a hydraulic control pump or a mechanical drive, and also interacts with other components such as course sensors and rowing reserves. The NAC-2 is designed for boats of up to 10 meters (35 feet) length and is suitable for the operation of weak streams, mechanical drive units and solenoid valves (8 amps throughout/16 amps).
· Reliable autopilot performance based on the Simrad Continuum control technology
· Recommended for ships up to 10 meters (35 feet) length
· Low power output with continuous 8 amps, 16 amps maximum load
· Clutch output (3 amps max.)
· Compatible with low -power power pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives and solenoid valves
· Virtual rowing feedback for simplified installation on board external board and boats with rear -wheel drive (inner board/outboard)
· Supports Simrad RF25 rowing units
· Plug-and-play connections for a simple installation
· NMEA 2000® Connection to course sensors, rowing residers, dedicated autopilot controls and multifunction displays
Related links to "NAVICO - NAC-2 autopilot computer"