Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipped within 7 - 14 workdays.
Please note that due to disturbances in supply chains, some manufacturers can't keep their promised delivery times. If your order is time-critical, please send us a message so we can check for availability.
- Product number: 1970859
- Manufacturer No.: 000-13250-001
- EAN: 9420024154397
The NAC-3 autopilot computer is the control center behind its Simrad Autopilot system. It contains the electronics that are required to operate a hydraulic control pump or a mechanical drive, and also interacts with other components such as course sensors and rowing reserves. The NAC-3 is designed for boats with 10 meters (35 feet) length or more and is classified for the operation of high streams, mechanical drive units and solenoid valves (30 amps throughout/50 amps).
· Reliable autopilot performance based on the Simrad Continuum control technology
· Recommended for ships over 10 meters (35 feet) length
· High current output with 30 amps, 50 amps maximum load
· Clutch output (3 amps max.)
· Compatible with high -stream drive pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives and solenoid valves
· Virtual rowing feedback for simplified installation on board external board and boats with rear -wheel drive (inner board/outboard)
· Supports Simrad RF25 and RF300 rowing units
· NMEA 2000® Connection to course sensors, rowing residers, dedicated autopilot controls and multifunction displays
· NMEA 0183® input
Related links to "NAVICO - NAC-3 autopilot computer"