Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipped within 10 - 20 workdays.
Please note that due to disturbances in supply chains, some manufacturers can't keep their promised delivery times. If your order is time-critical, please send us a message so we can check for availability.
- Product number: 1972218
- Manufacturer No.: A04003
- EAN: 4250327483796
In the new EasyRescue from Weatherdock, 3 hearts beat to make future rescue actions even faster and more effective. In addition to the AIS alarm, a DSC Distress Call and the sending of a 121.5 MHz Homing signals are carried out in parallel.
In addition to its own ship, the AIS alarm can be received by all AIS systems in the immediate vicinity of the accident. The position is updated every minute and transferred at the intentional course and speed (SOG + COG). The DSC Distress Call initially takes place in the "Closed Loop" to up to 8 ships, the MMSI numbers of which were programmed in advance with the free Weatherdock app via Bluetooth. If there is no confirmation within 10 minutes, an automatic change to the "Open Loop" takes place and an "All Ships Call" is sent to the GMDSS rescue chain as an official emergency call. In addition to AIS and DSC, a 121.5 MHz signal is sent. This "Homing Signal" can be received and targeted by the official rescue organizations.
Three systems - a common goal: quick and effective rescue!
Highlights at a glance:
- Automatic activation by ripcord and magnetic switch
- Automatic activation with water contact
-Manual one-hand activation at the push of a button
- Simultaneous activation of:
o ais emergency signal
O DSC Distress Call
O 121.5 MHz Homing Signal
- Up to 8 different MMSI numbers programmable for DSC "Closed Loop"
- Automatic change in DSC "Open Loop" (GMDSS)
- Protection against unwanted triggering by protective plate
- The mother ship sees the crashed via AIS system
- Mother ship receives DSC Distress Call
- 100% float without additional buoyancy aid
- No license fees
- no registration necessary
- Application without a radio certificate possible
o ce and r & tte
o BSH (for AIS components)
o Solas (for AIS components)
Related links to "WEATHERDOCK - easyRESCUE-PRO³ AIS-SART with DSC / BT / 121MH"