Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipped within 7 - 14 workdays.
Please note that due to disturbances in supply chains, some manufacturers can't keep their promised delivery times. If your order is time-critical, please send us a message so we can check for availability.
- Product number: 1973240
- Manufacturer No.: 000-14424-001
- EAN: 9420024171912
Even with HDS LIVE 9 this tradition continues on excellence and a top selection of innovative sonar functions is based - Active Imaging ™, StructureScan® 3D Active Imaging, FishReveal ™ and Live Sight ™ Sonar to great features such as C-MAP® Genesis Live mapping, which should facilitate the search of fish.
HDS is more fishing tour professionals use than any other fishfinder models together. This is no accident.
HDS LIVE 9 builds on this tradition with innovative functions such as Active Imaging ™, StructureScan® 3D Active Imaging, compatibility with live Sight ™ real-time sonar (forward or downward), Genesis live mapping and more *. The heart of HDS LIVE is the powerful arsenal of sonar functions. With Lowrance® CHIRP HDS LIVE 9 provides excellent sonar performance and is ready to use. But above all, this device is characterized by the integrated support of Active Imaging and its compatibility with StructureScan 3D Active Imaging and live Sight real-time sonar.
The HDS LIVE 9 contains the best navigation tools in the history of HDS series, including C-MAP® EasyRouting and Navionics® auto routing function, the pre-installed, high-resolution, extended inland and coastal map material for the USA of C-MAP and the new C-mAP Genesis Live mapping function, 2-foot contours can create in real time on the HDS LIVE 9 display with the angler cards with up to 1 /.
With its high-resolution SolarMAX ™ HD screen HDS LIVE 9 produces industry-leading images that are always good to see - from every angle, in direct sunlight and even through polarized sunglasses. HDS LIVE 9 provides that the device responds without delay and hassle of touchscreen use can quickly and rebuilding of maps and sonar updates vonstattengehen a powerful fish finder sonar with a high-performance dual-core processor, which ensures faster. The instrument is ideally suited for the current technology, future upgrades and also for the countless HDS-LIVE integration options - Power Pole® shallow water anchors, autopilots and Broadband 4G ™ Radar to SonicHub®2 audio and SiriusXM® Audio and Marine Weather ,
- Supports Active Imaging ™ 3-in-1 sonar (CHIRP / Side / Down)
- Supports Active Imaging ™ 2-in-1 sonar (Side / Down)
- StructureScan® 3D Active Imaging improvements - from autumn 2018
- Compatible with Live Sight ™ real-time sonar
- Smartphone notifications
- Powerful dual-core processor
- C-MAP® Genesis Live mapping on the screen
- FishReveal ™ with intelligent target recognition
- High-resolution 9-inch SolarMAX ™ HD multi-touch screen, which can be seen even by a good polarized sunglasses with a variety of viewing angles
- Pre-installed, highly detailed, extended C-MAP® cards for the USA with 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics® autorouting feature
- Two channel CHIRP - two-time sonar range cover from the same chair
- Live Network Sonar - they cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly by a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- Compatible with SiriusXM® Marine Weather and Audio
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- With the heat map feature anglers changing trends can follow in water temperature, thus finding fish stocks quickly
- Improved Surface Clarity you can see more fish near the surface
- The control bar for quick access provides instant access to system controls
- touchscreen control of MotorGuide®-xi5-trolling motors, power Pole® anchors and Lowrance outboard autopilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- Support for NMEA 2000® engine
- Optional upgrades of the maps including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
AVAILABLE FROM END November 2018
Related links to "LOWRANCE - HDS-9 LIVE without encoder"