Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipped within 25 - 50 workdays.
Please note that due to disturbances in supply chains, some manufacturers can't keep their promised delivery times. If your order is time-critical, please send us a message so we can check for availability.
- Product number: 1973890
- Manufacturer No.: EML-2 + Tar EM log
The transducer generates an alternating magnetic field under the boat, and measuring the resulting electric field which is generated by the boat moves through the water.
With an excellent linearity interface included converts the sensor signal to boat speed, trip- and total distance.
About the CLIPPER EASYLOG display device comes with a large and significant SOG display.
- display of speed (with GPS over ground), daily and total miles.
- Large digital display, up to 37 mm high, easy to read
- Dimensions display device (LxWxH): 132 x 98 x 30 mm
- PVC cap included
- Suitable for cockpit assembly or external helm
- measuring range rate: 0.2 - 40 knots
- dissolution rate: 0.1 node
- NMEA 0183 sentences: VLW + VHW
- Update rate: 0.5Hz
- Total mileage counter up to 9999 NM
- Nominal voltage: 12V DC
- power consumption approximately 80 mA at 12 V (about 90 mA with backlight)
- Material transmitter and flange: glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Installation diameter sensor flange: 51mm
- Connection cable encoder: 5m
The EML-2 encoder is exclusively suitable for mounting in the outer skin of fiberglass hulls, hulls made of steel or aluminum would affect the electromagnetic field of the encoder.
Since the encoder is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, the timer should never be mounted in wooden hulls, because swelling of the material could destroy the encoder.
Related links to "NASA - EML-2 & TARGET2 LOG Display - Electromagnetic Log"