Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipped within 25 - 50 workdays.
Please note that due to disturbances in supply chains, some manufacturers can't keep their promised delivery times. If your order is time-critical, please send us a message so we can check for availability.
- Product number: 1973896
- Manufacturer No.: EASY-NAV-HV
- EAN: 079943909818
Many channels have already been built worldwide or under construction. The range of the Navtex channels is different from approx. 50 - 250 sm from the respective transmitter. In addition to the Navtex Frequency 518 KHz in English, there are broadcasting stations under construction, which send detailed reports in the respective state language on the frequency 490 kHz.
Great Britain and France are already on the air for 490 kHz, and further stations will be followed by the next few years.
Two -channel receiver 518 kHz / 490 kHz with programmable frequency circuit
- Large digital display dimensions (LXB): 113 x 66 mm, with extra large font
- Programmable automatic switching of the reception frequency
- Graphic representation of the reception field strength
- Including H-Vector activated antenna (delivery takes place without an antenna foot)
- Very low power consumption: 50 MA + 100 mA for lighting
Extra large font
Related links to "NASA - EASY NAVTEX + HV antenna"