Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipped within 7 - 14 workdays.
Please note that due to disturbances in supply chains, some manufacturers can't keep their promised delivery times. If your order is time-critical, please send us a message so we can check for availability.
- Product number: 1974057
- Manufacturer No.: BAM030712200
- EAN: 8719076049517
Most other Victron Energy products have also via Bluetooth. The wireless communication between the products, simplifying the installation of systems and improves
Download the app Victron Bluetooth enabled Bluetooth with a smartphone or other device down.
Using the app you can on your BMV-712 access and the mobile device:
- Customize settings
- display all important data on a screen,
display historical data and -
- upgrade to the latest software as new features become available.
All electrical connections are made with the circuit board connector on the current shunt.
The shunt is connected to the guard via a standard RJ12 telephone cable.
Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and the battery cable with fuse (2 m); There are no additional components required.
In addition, a separate front bezel for square or round display; a security ring included for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
Monitoring the midpoint voltage
A damaged cell or a damaged battery can destroy a whole big, expensive battery bank.
If batteries are connected in series, a timely warning can be generated by measuring the midpoint voltage.
Please also note the BMV Manual, Section 5.2 for more information.
We recommend that our Battery Balancer (BMS012201000) in order to maximize the service life of series lead-acid batteries.
Very low power consumption from the battery
Power consumption: 0.7 Ah per month (1 mA) at 12 V and 0.6 Ah per month (0.8 mA) at 24 V
In particular, lithium-ion batteries have almost no capacity when discharged to shutdown due to low voltage desired.
After switching off due to low voltage, the reserve capacity of a lithium-ion battery is about 1 per 1,000 Ah Ah battery capacity.
The battery will be damaged if the remaining reserve capacity is taken from the battery.
A residual current of 10 mA, for example, may damage a 200 Ah battery, when the system is left to stand for 8 days in a discharged state.
Bistable alarm relays
Prevent an increased current consumption in the event of an alarm.
- battery voltage, current, power, consumed ampere hours and charging status
- remaining time at current discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay to minor loads off or turn on a generator as needed.
- A 500 ampere quick-connect shunt and a connection set.
- shunt capacitance of up to 10,000 amperes selectable.
- VE.Direct communication port
- Saves a wide range of historical data can be evaluated on the basis of those usage patterns and battery condition.
- Wide input voltage range: 6.5 - 70V
- High current measurement resolution 10 mA (0.01 A)
- Additional input for measuring voltage (a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage and associated alarm and relay settings.
Power supply voltage range from 6.5 to 70 VDC
Current consumption; backlight <1mA
Range of input voltage, the auxiliary battery from 6.5 to 70 VDC
Battery capacity (Ah) 1-9999 Ah
Operating temperature -40 + 50 ° C (-40 - 120 ° F)
Measuring voltage of a second battery temperature or center Yes
Temperature range -20 + 50 ° C
VE.Direct communication port Yes
Bistable relay 60 V / 1 A normally open (function can be reversed)
DISSOLUTION & accuracy (with a 500 A shunt):
Current ± 0.01A
Voltage ± 0.01 V
Ah ampere-hours ± 0.1
Charge state (0 - 100%) ± 0.1%
Remaining time ± 1 min
Temperature (0 - 50 ° C or 30-120 ° F) ± 1 ° C / ° F
Current measurement accuracy ± 0.4%
Voltage measurement accuracy ± 0.3%
INSTALLATION & DIMENSIONS:
Installation flat mounting
Front 63mm diameter
Front panel 69 x 69mm (2.7 x 2.7 inches)
Diameter casing 52 mm (2.0 inches)
Deep casing 31 mm (1.2 inches)
Shunt (supplied) 500 A / 50 mV
Cable (supplied) 10 meters 6 wire UTP cable with RJ12 connectors, and cables with fuse for the '+' connection
Related links to "VICTRON - Battery Monitor BMV-712 Smart black"