Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipped within 7 - 14 workdays.
Please note that due to disturbances in supply chains, some manufacturers can't keep their promised delivery times. If your order is time-critical, please send us a message so we can check for availability.
- Product number: 1975843
- Manufacturer No.: 000-15735-001
- EAN: 9420064117895
The signal processing integrated in the donor provides the data in the NMEA2000 format in the connected network.
The data can be displayed by card ploters, radar equipment or various instrument systems.
This can also be used by other manufacturers such as Raymarine, Garmin or Furuno for all suitable display devices.
With low installation effort, for example, your card plotter can be expanded to include echo oil and log function.
New-The wireless Bluetooth connection to Airmar's CAST app offers new user-friendly advantages:
- Calibrate the DST810 in a simple and intuitive way, regardless of the instrument brand or the model on board
- Perform basic and extended heel -compensated speed calibrations to improve performance in the entire speed range
- The extended speed calibration enables manual speed inputs for several heel angles and up to 10 speeds that were previously only possible via expensive PC software
- Activate and deactivate PGNs and determine offset and outdoor rates
Range of the BTLE connection: approx. 10 meters, depending on the location.
- Frequency: 235 kHz
- Lot depth approx. (Min./Max.): 0.5 m / 100 m
- Rumping angle at the installation location up to 22 ° possible
- Voltage supply: 9 - 16 V DC, <200 MA, integrated via NMEA2000 network
-Connection cable/plug: 6 m, micro-C connector for connection to N2K or NMEA2000 network
- Plastic sleeve with 51mm diameter
Manufacturer: Airmar for Navico (Simrad, Lowrance, B&G)
Related links to "SIMRAD - DST800 encoder - depth, speed, temperature - 12 °"