Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipped within 7 - 14 workdays.
Please note that due to disturbances in supply chains, some manufacturers can't keep their promised delivery times. If your order is time-critical, please send us a message so we can check for availability.
- Product number: 1976409
- Manufacturer No.: 000-13298-002
- EAN: 9420064119653
The B&G Triton² instrument display is the clearest multi-purpose sailing instrument and autopilot display, with a 4.1-inch color screen that is visually bound so as not to allow condensation.
With transflexive LCD technology for exceptional contrast and visibility in all lighting conditions, Triton² is clearly the first choice for a greater range.
· Visually bound 4.1-inch color display
· Transflective LCD technology for the optimal view of sunshine
· Unique sailing functions such as sailesteer and wind plot
· AIS repeater with target filtering, news and DSC call
· Shows wind, speed, depth, course, autopilot status and more
· Easy operation, easy installation
· NMEA 2000® certified
· Flat design
· Low energy consumption
· Dimensions 118 x 115 x 28 mm (4.6 x 4.5 x 1.1 inches)
· Weight 0.32 kg (0.3 lb)
· Electricity consumption 1.8 W (max)
· Network load 3 len
· Color: Black
· Display size 4.1 inches (diagonal) 4: 3 aspect ratio
· Display type Transflective TFT-LCD, bound white LED rear light
· Display resolution 320 x 240 pixels
· Lighting white for daylight mode red, green, blue or white for night mode
· Waterproof IPX7
The DSt810 delivers depth, speed and temperature data with only one hull breakthrough.
The signal processing integrated in the donor provides the data in the NMEA2000 format in the connected network.
The wireless connection to the Airmar cast app enables comfortable calibration via your smartphone.
The most important functions:
· Combined speed & depth
· Highest accuracy
· Individual assembly on the side wall
· Integrated water temperature
· Data access and calibration via Bluetooth
· 6m long nmea2000 junction line
Related links to "B & G - Triton² Speed and depth package"